This is a fine art giclée print made from my original watercolor painting titled “Fathoms Below”.
(1) ARCTIC MATTE – A basic matte paper, with a smooth, flat surface. This paper is acid free. (Bright white / 230gsm)
(2) SMOOTH FINE ART – A semi-smooth cotton paper, with a natural feeling surface. This paper is archival and 100% cotton. (White / 250gsm)
(3) RIVER LINEN – A textured linen paper that feels and looks like woven canvas. This paper is archival and has a slight sheen to replicate canvas. (Bright white / 240gsm)
(4) TEXTURED RAG – A thick, textured, and heavy duty paper. This paper is archival and its surface replicates the look and feel of watercolor paper. (White / 300gsm)
(For a photo of the paper types see my ABOUT section & click through photos)
– Printed with professional grade Epson printers.
– Printed using archival pigment inks.
– Printed on highest quality fine art paper.
– Printed to the edge (borderless). No trimming required.
– (Upon Request) Prints can come with artist signature/print title on the back.
Donec at arcu ante. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Fusce eget sodales mi. In venenatis nulla quam, nec egestas dolor vehicula sed. Pellentesque quis dignissim augue. Aliquam cursus at nulla nec elementum. Curabitur vel lorem nec neque porttitor team por.Nullam tincidunt fermentum dui, a faucibus tellus aliquet et.
There are no reviews yet.